I am now a first-year Ph.D. student in computer science at the University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC), under the supervision of Prof. Snigdha Chaturvedi. My research interests include natural language processing and machine learning. I am especially interested in interpretable neural architectures for sentence representation.
I received my master degree in Computer Technology from the School of Computer and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), under the supervision of Prof. Yi Guan. I got my Bachelor's degree in Flight Vehicle Design and Engineering from School of Astronautics, HIT in 2016.
M.Sc., Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China September 2016 - July 2018
- Major: Computer Technology
- Final year project: Chinese-text-oriented medical knowledge acquisition, representation, and reasoning.
B.E., Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China September 2012 - June 2016
- Major: Flight Vehicle Design and Engineering
- Final year project: Syntactic representation and 3D pose information retrieval of space target image
Intern R&D, knowledge graph group, Baidu Inc., Beijing, China Febuary 2017 - July 2017
- The construction and applications of commonsense knowledge graph.
Last Updated: Oct 10 2018
- Innovation Scholarship (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, China)December 2017
- National Scholarship (Ministry of Education, China)November 2017
- Top-grade Scholarship (Harbin Institute of Technology) September 2015
- National Scholarship for undergraduate students (Ministry of Education, China) September 2014
- Outstanding Graduate Award (Harbin Institute of Technology) June 2016
- Outstanding Final Year Project Thesis (Harbin Institute of Technology) June 2016
- First Prize for China Undergraduate Mathematical ModelingSeptember 2015