I am now a first-year Ph.D. student in CS department at University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC), under the supervision of Prof. Snigdha Chaturvedi. My research interests include natural language processing and machine learning.
I received my master degree in Computer Technology from School of Computer Science and Technology at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), under the supervision of Prof. Yi Guan. I got my Bachelor's degree of Flight Vehicle Design and Engineering from School of Astronautics, HIT in 2016.
M.Sc., Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China September 2016 - July 2018
- Major: Computer Technology
- Final year project: Chinese-text-oriented medical knowledge acquisition, representation, and reasoning.
B.E., Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China September 2012 - June 2016
- Major: Flight Vehicle Design and Engineering
- Final year project: Syntactic representation and 3D pose information retrieval of space target image
Intern R&D, knowledge graph group, Baidu Inc., Beijing, China Febuary 2017 - July 2017
- The construction and applications of commonsense knowledge graph.
Last Updated: Oct 10 2018
- Innovation Scholarship (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, China)December 2017
- National Scholarship (Ministry of Education, China)November 2017
- Top-grade Scholarship (Harbin Institute of Technology) September 2015
- National Scholarship for undergraduate students (Ministry of Education, China) September 2014
- Outstanding Graduate Award (Harbin Institute of Technology) June 2016
- Outstanding Final Year Project Thesis (Harbin Institute of Technology) June 2016
- First Prize for China Undergraduate Mathematical ModelingSeptember 2015