[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- March 2011 Manuscript: A Tour of Modern Image Filtering (UPDATED) and related talk/slides.
- February 2011 New Patent: Kernel Regression for Image Processing and Reconstruction.
- January 2011 Our paper wins IEEE Best Paper Award.
- December 2010 NIPS Workshop Talks: Machine Learning in Computational Photography .
- December 2010 Updated Software page .
- October 2010 Visual Search in Real-time with LARK Features Go here.
- September 2010 - New Book: Super-resolution Imaging.
- September 2010 - Project web-page and code for 3-D Space-Time Kernel Regression available here.
- September 2010 - EE Graduate Program Among the Best in the Country Article 1 , Article 2 .
- April 2010 - "Proceedings" SIAM Minisymposium on Recent Advances in Image and Video Deblurring.
- April 2010 - Visual Saliency Detection by Self-Resemblance Software here.
- Project webpages - for our visual search work.
- Press coverage: Science Today: Visual web searches
Dec 1, 2009 - Patent number 7,627,841 on Efficient prediction of IC temperature and power maps issued.
News release about our object recognition work.
Super-resolution software now freely available
here (May 2009).
Patent number 7,477,802 on Robust Bilateral TV Superresolution
issued (January 2009).
Proceedings of SIAM Imaging Science '08 -- Minisymposium on Locally Adaptive Patch-based Image and Video Restoration
Patent number 7,412,107 on on joint Color Demosaicing and Superresolution
issued (August 2008).
Patent number 7,379,612 on Dynamic Superresolution
issued (May 2008).
Steering Kernel Regression Software freely available
here (Feb. 2008).
Adaptive Kernel Total Variation (AKTV) Deblurring Software freely available
here (Jan 2008).
in New Scientist on Hi-Res, Lower Dose X-ray Imaging, December 2007
Article in Microlithography World on Double
Exposure ILT, November 2007
- Before/After Superresolution example images are
available, August 2007
- Article on Superresolution from Technology
Review (PDF Version),
- New Webpage Containing Superresolution Datasets is
Online, March 2007
- New Patent
on High Sensitivity Thermal Imaging Issued, February 2007
- TechWeb: Technology Sharpens Low-Res
Video, September 2006
- UC Office of Technology Transfer Annual Report, March
- Sina Farsiu and Peyman Milanfar named among top ten reviewers
of '05 for TIP
Student Morteza Shahram wins a best paper award at ICASSP
Currents, March 2005
Emerging Research Fronts, February 2005
Student Dirk Robinson wins best paper awards at Asilomar
- UC President's Report,
- CNET News
TV Interview (16.4 MB AVI), June 2001
Cruz Sentinel (Newspaper), May 2001
Currents , May 2001
Currents , May 2000