I am a Masters student in Computer Engineering with a concentration in Networks. I received my B.S in Computer Engineering at University of California, Santa Cruz in 2018.
My interests lie in distributed computing, peer to peer networks, and delay tolerant networks. My plans for graduate school is to explore my interests further in computer engineering, focus my efforts in research projects, and prepare myself for working in the industry.
- Accessible Public Transportation, cloud based system to assist those with impairments and disabilities with public transportation under Roberto Manduchi
- Traffic Management System, delay tolerant and sensor network for vehicle to vehicle communication (V2V), telemetry sharing, and traffic prediction
- RouteMe2: A Cloud-Based Infrastructure for Assisted Transit Link
- Dynamically Distributed Network Control for Message Dissemnation Link
- SlugTransit Link
- Managing Information Flow in Visual Sensor Networks Link
- Game Design
- Music Production