Ph.D. Graduate Student major in Computer Engineering
University of California at Santa Cruz
UC Santa Cruz, Computer Engineering,
1156 High St,
Santa Cruz, CA, 95064
** I am interested in summer internship position or possible future full time job. For more information about myself, please check [CV].
I am a Ph.D graduate student studying in the field of control theories and applications, and expected to graduate in Fall 2017. I am also a member of the Hybrid Dynamics and Control (HDC) Lab in the University of California at Santa Cruz. Working with Dr. Ricardo G. Sanfelice, my research interest is on the topics of invariance property and invariance control theory for hybrid systems. In addition, we are looking to implement the developed/developing theories onto the control of power converters.
- Ph.D., Computer Engineering, University of California at Santa Cruz, 2014.07-Present (expected 2017.07).
- M.S., Machanical Engineering, University of Arizona, 2012.08-2014.05.
- B.S., Machanical Engineering, University of Arizona, 2009.01-2012.05.
- Jun Chai and Ricardo G. Sanfelice "A Robust Hybrid Control Algorithm for a Single-Phase DC/AC Inverter with Variable Input Voltage", Proceedings of the 2014 American Control Conference, 2014.
- T. A. F. Theunisse, Jun Chai, Ricardo G. Sanfelice, and W.P.M.H. Heemels "Hybrid Control of the Boost Converter: Robust Global Stabilization", Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 3635–3640, 2013.
Back to top