AMS 212A Applied Mathematical Methods I
- Course Description
- Lectures: TuTh 9:50-11:25AM at Soc Sci 2, Room 171
- Instructor: Hongyun Wang (Email: hongwang AT soe DOT ucsc DOT edu)
- Office hours: TuTh 11:40am-12:40pm at BE 369
- Class web:
- Applied Partial Differential Equations with Fourier Series
and Boundary Value Problems
by Richard Haberman (4th edition, Pearson-Prentice Hall)
I will not exactly follow the textbook.
I will distribute my lecture notes electronically
(some materials are outside the textbook).
- Grading policy:
- Homework assignments: 25%; Midterm Exam: 30%; Final Exam: 45%
- Important Dates:
- Midterm Exam: Thursday, 02/16/2017, 9:50-11:25am.
- Final Exam: Tuesday, 03/21/2017, 12:00-3:00pm.
- Lecture Notes
- Homework Assignments
- How to make movies in Matlab