Yan Li's Home Page
Ph.D. Graduate StudentOffice: E2, SOE, 381
Storage Systems Research Center,
Jack Baskin School Of Engineering,
University of California, Santa Cruz
Phone: (831) 713-6616
Email: yanli «at» ucsc·edu
About Yan Li
Yan Li, Ph.D. Graduate Student working with Professor Darrell Long at the Storage Systems Research Center, Jack Baskin School Of Engineering, University of California, Santa Cruz starting from 2011.
He is currently working on the Quality of Service (QoS) of large-scale storage systems, as well as energy consumption of storage systems of future exascale supercomputers. His focus is improving storage bandwidth utilization and resource allocation fairness, as well as reducing the energy cost for exascale storage systems. His interests also cover storage system reliability modeling, simulation, archival storage systems and digital preservation.
- Intern at IBM Almaden Research Center, San Jose
- Intern at Google, Mountain View
- Full-time employee at the Intel China Research Center, Intel
- Full-time employee at the China System and Technology Lab, IBM
For more information about me, please read:
For a detailed list of all my publications, please read my CV.
- Yulai Xie, Kiran-Kumar Muniswamy-Reddy, Dan Feng, Yan Li, Darrell D. E. Long. Evaluation of A Hybrid Approach for Efficient Provenance Storage. ACM Transactions on Storage. To appear.
- Yan Li, Nakul Sanjay Dhotre, Yasuhiro Ohara, Thomas M. Kroeger, Ethan L. Miller, Darrell D. E. Long. "Horus: Fine-Grained Encryption-Based Security for Large-Scale Storage," Proceedings of the 11th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST '13), Usenix Association, February 12-15, 2013.
- Yulai Xie, Kiran-Kumar Muniswamy-Reddy, Dan Feng, Yan Li, Darrell D. E. Long, Zhipeng Tan, Lei Chen. "A Hybrid Approach for Efficient Provenance Storage," The 21st ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM '12).
Copyright Yan Li, 2011, 2012, 2013. Valid XHTML 1.0