Yan Li's Home Page
Ph.D. Graduate StudentOffice: E2, SOE, 381
Storage Systems Research Center,
Jack Baskin School Of Engineering,
University of California, Santa Cruz
Phone: (831) 713-6616
Email:yanli «at» ucsc·edu
About Yan Li
Yan Li, Ph.D. Graduate Student working with Professor Darrell Long at the Storage Systems Research Center, Jack Baskin School Of Engineering, University of California, Santa Cruz starting from 2011.
He is currently working on the energy consumption of large scale storage systems of future exascale supercomputers. His focus is reducing the energy cost for exascale storage systems. His interests also cover storage system reliability modeling, simulation, archival storage systems and digital preservation.
- Intern at Google, Mountain View
- Full-time employee at the Intel China Research Center, Intel
- Full-time employee at the China System and Technology Lab, IBM
For more information about me, please read:
For a detailed list of all my publications, please read my CV.
- Yan Li, Nakul Sanjay Dhotre, Yasuhiro Ohara, Thomas M. Kroeger, Ethan L. Miller, Darrell D. E. Long. "Horus: Fine-Grained Encryption-Based Security for Large-Scale Storage," Proceedings of the 11th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST '13), Usenix Association, February 12-15, 2013.
- Yulai Xie, Kiran-Kumar Muniswamy-Reddy, Dan Feng, Yan Li, Darrell D. E. Long, Zhipeng Tan, Lei Chen. "A Hybrid Approach for Efficient Provenance Storage," The 21st ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM '12).
- Yan Li, Ethan L. Miller, Darrell D. E. Long. "Understanding Data Survivability in Archival Storage Systems," In Proceedings of the 5th Annual International Systems and Storage Conference (SYSTOR 2012).
Copyright Yan Li, 2011, 2012, 2013. Valid XHTML 1.0